T’is the season for GLOWtober!
Here at Pixi, we are ready to celebrate our cult favourite – Glow Tonic. I cannot believe that we have had this product for so long, and it is getting more and more popular every year! I am proud to say, this tonic has been a global bestseller for a while now and won many awards in most of the 54 countries that we currently sell it in.
Since the beginning of this tonic sensation, I wanted to share more on what made us start GLOWtober which is our annual, magical celebration to Glow Tonic!
First, what makes a miracle-in-a-bottle?
This award-winning toner exfoliates while gently revealing a healthy glow. Glow Tonic is packed with skin-loving ingredients such as Glycolic Acid, Ginseng, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel and Horse Chestnut. Glow Tonic is suitable for all skin types, alcohol-free, paraben-free and cruelty-free.
• Gently exfoliates to reveal brighter, clearer skin
• Helps with skin texture (scarring) and discolouration (dark spots or sun damage)
• Glycolic acid is cushioned by lots of other ingredients that hydrate and revive the skin
• Gentle but effective so suitable for everyone
• Improves circulation, which can help create a healthier skin tone
• Balances oil production
• Energises skin for an instant & long-term wakening effect
• Helps soothe and calm
• Rich in antioxidants
• Pore minimising
• Tones skin
• Antioxidant to protect against free radicals
• Rich in antioxidants
• Potent anti-inflammatory properties
• Promotes circulation
Now here are some key tips and tricks on how to maximise your Glow Tonic!
1. Exfoliate face and lips. After using Glow Tonic on your face, flip the cotton pad and swipe over lips to gently exfoliate dry lips, before applying your favourite Lip Treatment or Lip Product to make it work better.
2. Use on back of the hands to brighten dark spots and treat skin.
3. Apply anywhere you have dryness – elbows, knees, ankles, before moisturiser – to make it absorb better.
4. For sensitive or sensitised skin, dilute Glow Tonic with Hydrating Milky Mist.
5. Use post shaving. Apply after shaving to prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
6. Prep skin with Glow Tonic before applying self-tanner for a streak-free finish.
7. Pour Glow Tonic into an ice cube try for a chill effect. This cool trick can be applied onto insect bites to help soothe skin.
8. Need extra exfoliation after a mask? Soak Glow Tonic onto a cotton pad to remove a face mask for an added layer of exfoliation.
9. Want to minimise the bumps on the back of the arms? Apply Glow Tonic onto a cotton pad and apply directly where needed (favourite skin-smoothing trick!)
10. My favourite SOS combo for when I really need dullness help: I apply Peel & Polish in the shower, steam for a few minutes, let it work its magic with the fruit enzymes, then massage it off, and finish with Glow Tonic – OH HELLO GLOW!
11. Above all, Glow Tonic will remove all debris and dulling dead skin cells, especially when you use on a cotton pad!
If you are new to using Glow Tonic, I put together some helpful ways on how to ease into glycolic acid:
If you are completely new to using glycolic acid, I suggest misting your cotton pad with a hydrating mist and then adding a few drops of Glow Tonic onto the cotton pad.
I also suggest using 2-3 times per week until your skin becomes stronger. Over time, you can gradually increase use to daily.
Use Glow Tonic after removing all makeup (if PM) and then cleansing your skin.
Now your skin is totally clean, you apply Glow Tonic in window wipe movements, starting in the center of the face and moving from side to side and down your face, neck and décolletage.
Follow with your serum, moisturiser and always mist in between each layer to make sure you trap a maximum amount of moisture to your skin.
Now go out and celebrate your best-skin GLOWtober! I would love to know what Glow Tonic has done for you.
Looking forward to you sharing your experience!
Please follow us on Instagram: @pixibeauty
Visit us at pixibeauty.co.uk to start your GLOWtober.
@pixibeauty #pixibeauty and let us know your glowing!